- 1 qty stainless steel wood protector sleeve
Designed to accept 1/8″ or 3/16" diameter stainless steel cables. Our stainless steel cable sleeves create a protective barrier between cable and wood posts. Flared on one end so they can be driven into a 1/4" diameter hole with a rubber mallet. Give that splintered hole in your wooden post a more "finished and professional" look. Use 2 qty per intermediate post and insert one from each direction. Use protector sleeves when bending cable around corners to prevent the cable from digging into the wood post under tension.
- Item number: K-PS
- Mill finish stainless steel
- Made from type 316 stainless steel
- Designed to be used with 1/8" diameter or 3/16" stainless steel cable
- See the “Dimensions” tab for physical sizes and hole drilling information
- Made in the USA