- 1 qty blackened stainless stair fitting
- 1 qty threaded ratchet stud
- 1 qty jaw
- 1 qty lag end (choose length)
This adjustable angle fitting is great for wood-framed cable railing "stair" applications.The unique patented design (U.S. Patent No. 10,436,23) provides unmatched flexibility and adjustability. Keuka fittings are completely swageless and install with your fingers. No special tools required. Stair fittings can pivot to any angle of a stair or ramp. All black stair fittings are adjustable and can be used on both ends the cable. A "symmetrical" looking cable system that provides double the adjustment in the field will make sure your cable can always be tightened back up. Easily disassembled if necessary even after installation. Lag ends (wood) screws are available in 1.5" long (for 4x4 posts or larger) and 3.5" long (for wall attachment). Longer lag ends are best used when you have to penetrate through drywall or siding. Shipped with a lubricating oil coating to prevent scratching during transit. Cleaning off the lubricating oil with a rag prior to installation is recommended.
Please Read this disclaimer before selecting this product for salt air environments. Click Here
Cable fitting installation is simple and does not require any swaging tools.
Click Here for instructions on handling and care of "black oxide" cable and fittings.
- Item number: K-SFA-125-B
- Manufactured by Keuka Studios Inc.
- Black stair fittings are made from 316 stainless steel with a blackened finish*
- Black stair fittings are designed to be used with 1/8 inch diameter blackened stainless steel cable with a 1x19 construction
- To tension properly, hold cable steady with pliers and twist the fitting body with a 7/16" wrench to approximately 225 lbs of tension
- See the “Dimensions” tab for physical sizes and hole drilling information
- Made in the USA
* By nature, patinas may be mottled in appearance. This should not be considered a defect.
Kueka provided cable rail systems for my lake home in Idaho. I could not ahve been happier with their service and their products. Very high quality process of shop drawings and actual product well exceeded my expectations. They have been awesome in support of their product as well. Very friendly folks to work with. I would highly recommend Kueka to anyone looking for high quality products.
Very user friendly, real easy to use when you have two wooden posts.
Great product easy to use. Tool kit should come with a small wrench for tightening lags.
Finish was excellent look great customer very pleased how everything came out
good product, easier then anyone's we've installed previously