- 1 qty stainless level fitting
- 1 qty threaded ratchet stud
- 1 qty jaw
- 1 qty Delrin plastic washer
The perfect "do it all" level cable fitting. This unique patented design (U.S. Patent No. 10,436,23) provides unmatched flexibility and adjust-ability. Keuka fittings are completely swageless and install with your fingers. No special tools required. Level fittings are 2" long and designed to completely hide within a 2" (or larger) wood or metal post. All level fittings are adjustable and can be used on both ends of the cable. A "symmetrical" looking cable system that provides double the adjustment in the field when used on both ends of the cable will make sure you never run out of adjustment. Easily removed if necessary even after installation
Cable fitting installation is simple and does not require any swaging tools.
- Item number: K-LFA-125
- Manufactured by Keuka Studios Inc.
- Level fittings are made from 316 stainless steel with a mill finish
- Level fittings are designed to be used with 1/8 inch diameter stainless steel cable with a 1x19 construction
- To tension properly, hold cable steady with pliers and insert a 3/16" allen wrench to twist the fitting body to approximately 225 lbs of tension
- See the “Dimensions” tab for physical sizes and hole drilling information
- Made in the USA