- 1 qty stainless stair fitting
- 1 qty threaded ratchet stud
- 1 qty jaw
- 1 qty stainless 1/4" screw (choose length)
One stair fitting that can attach to any material thickness. Choose the optional screw length that works best for you or provide your own custom length screw. The unique patented design (U.S. Patent No. 10,436,23) provides unmatched flexibility and adjust-ability. Keuka fittings are completely swageless and install with your fingers. No special tools required. Stair fittings can pivot to any angle of a stair or ramp. All stair fittings are adjustable and can be used on both ends of the cable. A "symmetrical" looking cable system that provides double the adjustment in the field will make sure your cable can always be tightened back up. Easily disassembled if necessary even after installation. 1/4-20 stainless steel screws are available in 2.25" long button head (for 2" metal posts), 1.75" long button head (for 1.5" metal posts), .625" x 1/4-20 set screw (for 1/4-20 tapped hole). Set screw attachment allows multiple cables to connect to a single corner post from multiple directions.
Cable fitting installation is simple and does not require any swaging tools.
- Item number: K-SFA-125
- Manufactured by Keuka Studios Inc.
- Stair fittings are made from 316 stainless steel with a mill finish
- Stair fittings are designed to be used with 1/8 inch diameter stainless steel cable with a 1x19 construction
- To tension properly, hold cable steady with pliers and twist the fitting body with a 7/16" wrench to approximately 225 lbs of tension
- See the “Dimensions” tab for physical sizes and hole drilling information
- Made in the USA