- 1 qty stainless stair fitting
- 1 qty threaded ratchet stud
- 1 qty jaw
- 1 qty lag end (choose length)
This adjustable angle fitting is great for wood-framed cable railing "stair" applications. The unique patented design (U.S. Patent No. 10,436,23) provides unmatched flexibility and adjust-ability. Keuka fittings are completely swageless and install with your fingers. No special tools required. Stair fittings can pivot to any angle of a stair or ramp. All stair fittings are adjustable and can be used on both ends of the cable. A "symmetrical" looking cable system that provides double the adjustment in the field will make sure your cable can always be tightened back up. Easily disassembled if necessary even after installation. Lag ends (wood) screws are available in 1.5" long (for 4x4 posts or larger) and 3.5" long (for wall attachment). Longer lag ends are best used when you have to penetrate through drywall or siding.
Cable fitting installation is simple and does not require any swaging tools.
- Item number: K-SFA-125
- Manufactured by Keuka Studios Inc.
- Stair fittings are made from 316 stainless steel with a mill finish
- Stair fittings are designed to be used with 1/8 inch diameter stainless steel cable with a 1x19 construction
- To tension properly, hold cable steady with pliers and twist the fitting body with a 7/16" wrench to approximately 225 lbs of tension
- See the “Dimensions” tab for physical sizes and hole drilling information
- Made in the USA
Quality product. Easy to install.
Great protective railing while leaving a great view of the lake.