- 1 qty blackened stainless level fitting
- 1 qty threaded ratchet stud
- 1 qty jaw
- 1 qty lag end (choose length)
This adjustable level fitting is great for wood-framed cable railing "level" applications. The unique patented design (U.S. Patent No. 10,436,23) provides unmatched flexibility and adjust-ability. Keuka cable fittings are completely swageless and install with your fingers. No special tools are required. All black level fittings are adjustable and can be used on both ends of the cable. A "symmetrical" looking cable system that provides double the adjustment in the field will make sure your cable can always be tightened back up. Easily disassembled if necessary even after installation. Lag ends (wood) screws are available in 1.5" long (for 4x4 posts or larger) and 3.5" long (for wall attachment). Longer lag ends are best used when you have to penetrate through drywall or siding.
Please Read this disclaimer before selecting this product for salt air environments. Click Here
Cable fitting installation is simple and does not require any swaging tools.
Click Here for instructions on handling and care of "black oxide" cable and fittings.
- Item number: K-LFAL-125-B
- Manufactured by Keuka Studios Inc.
- Black level fittings are made from 316 stainless steel with a blackened finish*
- Black level fittings are designed to be used with 1/8 inch diameter blackened stainless steel cable with a 1x19 construction
- To tension properly, hold cable steady with pliers and twist the fitting body with a 7/16" wrench to approximately 225 lbs of tension
- See the “Dimensions” tab for physical sizes and hole drilling information
- Made in the USA
These had an easy install and simple adjustment. These being black it was almost as if there wasn’t even a cable/fitting there. Only issue is I wish they gave you a little wrench and Allen key with the fittings
Excellent service and a well thought out design
Great finish easy to install look awesome will use this product again